|The Flagstaff City-Coconino County Public Library Board consists of two County residents, four City residents, and one each non-voting member, or designee, of the City Council and the Board of Supervisors. The Library Board serves as a citizen's advisory board to the Library Director. There is currently one City resident vacancy and one expired seat. It is important to fill vacancies on boards and commissions quickly so as to allow them to continue meeting on a regular basis.
There are eight applications on file for consideration by the Council as follows:
- Michael Carrigg (new applicant)
- Carmenlita Chief (new applicant)
- Lisa Cantor Ganey (new applicant)
- Corey Hartman (new applicant)
- Meredith Heller (new applicant)
- Richard McCormick (new applicant)
- Elisabeth "Dru" Monroe (new applicant)
- Chad Stiller (new applicant)
In an effort to reduce exposure to personal information the applicant roster and application will be submitted to the City Council separately.
COUNCIL APPOINTMENT ASSIGNMENT: Councilmember Aslan and Councilmember McCarthy