Heritage Preservation Commission
Return to the Search Page
Return to the Agenda
Mark Reavis, Heritage Preservation Officer and Neighborhood Planner
Approved HPC Facade Grants - extension request
STAFF RECOMMENDED ACTION:
Extend Grants for:
* Riordan Manson Masonry Restoration - 4/20/2022 approval
* 66 Trade Pawn - 118 W Route 66 - 4/20/22 approval
* Mark Smith - 309 S Verdi - 8/17/2022 approval
All projects have been subject to supply chain issues and required procedures.
* Riordan Mansion has been primary subject to State procedural requirements.
* 66 Pawn delay has been with canopy covering delays
* Smith property rehabilitation had material and time delays.
Approve a 1-year extension for repayment on the following grants:
- PZ-22-00075 - Riordan Mansion Masonry
- PZ-22-00163 - 66 Pawn Canopy
- PZ-22-00096 - Smith Property Rehabilitation
The money for each of these grants has already been requested to be carried over to the next fiscal year.
The current grant guidelines allow for a 1-year extension to Historic Sign and Facade grants.
AgendaQuick ©2005 - 2023 Destiny Software Inc. All Rights Reserved.