|The Open Spaces Commission consists of six at-large members whom shall be appointed by the City Council and one designee from the Planning and Zoning Commission. The commission serves as an advisory body on the acquisition, management, use, restoration, enhancement, protection, and conservation of open space land. There is currently one seat available due to a resignation. It is important to fill vacancies on Boards and Commissions quickly so as to allow the Commission to continue meeting on a regular basis.
There are eight (8) applications on file for consideration by the Council, they are as follows:
- Jordan Dikeman (new applicant)
- Bruce Fox (new applicant)
- Ryan Laboy (new applicant)
- Lucas Minton (new applicant)
- Brian Poletti (new applicant)
- Bre Powers (new applicant)
- Liz Shero (new applicant)
- Nat White (new applicant)
In an effort to reduce exposure to personal information the applicant roster and applications will be submitted to the City Council separately.
COUNCIL APPOINTMENT ASSIGNMENT: Councilmember Salas