City Council Draft Agenda
Return to the Search Page
Return to the Agenda
Stacey Brechler-Knaggs, Grants and Contracts Manager
Consideration and Approval of Grant Agreement:
Grant Agreement between the City of Flagstaff (COF) and the U.S. Department of Transportation (FAA) for Airport Rescue Grant Program funding for Concession Rent Relief.
STAFF RECOMMENDED ACTION:
Approve the Grant Agreement in the amount of $102,687 for Concession Rent Relief.
This grant is for rent relief
for each eligible in-terminal airport concessions at the Flagstaff Pulliam Airport.
The funds under the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) for the FAA Airport Rescue Grant are available at a 100% Federal share and there is no local match required.
Connection to PBB Priorities/Objectives, Carbon Neutrality Plan & Regional Plan:
Priority Based Budget Key Community Priorities and Objectives
Safe & Healthy Community
- Ensure the built environment is safe through the use of consistent standards, rules and regulations, and
land use practices.
- Promote physical health through providing recreation opportunities, parks, open space & multiple
Sustainable, Innovative Infrastructure
- Deliver outstanding services to residents through a healthy, well maintained infrastructure system.
- Provide effective management of and infrastructure for all modes of transportation.
Has There Been Previous Council Decision on This:
Options and Alternatives:
- Accept the Grant Agreement which will provide and funding to operate and maintain the
Flagstaff Pulliam Airport.
- Do not accept the Grant Agreement and funding.
The Concessions Rent Relief Aiport Rescue Grant is provided in accordance with the American Rescue Plan Act ( “ARP Act”, or “the Act”), Public Law 117-2, to provide relief from rent and minimum annual guarantees (MAG) to each eligible in-terminal airport concession. The grant is further divided into funding for large concessions and small concessions.
The purpose of the grant is to provide relief from rent and minimum annual guarentees (MAG) to each eligible in-terminal airport concessions at the Flagstaff Pulliam Airport.
Community Benefits and Considerations:
To prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus impacts, including support for continuing airport operations.
Grant Agreement - Signed
AgendaQuick ©2005 - 2022 Destiny Software Inc. All Rights Reserved.